Chicago, IL -- Illinois Carol Fisher Chapter
Welcome to Team Illinois! This winter our Chicago-area team trains along the Chicago lakefront.
Not sure about a half marathon yet? Join us for TC Lite! TC Lite is a 5 week, 5 mile training and fundraising program. Training starts on November 11 and runs through the event, Rudolph Ramble on December 14.
Summer 2015 brings new adventures for Team Challenge Illinois as we head to Newport, Road Island and Napa Valley, California. Both races will be in July and training will begin the final week of March. Stay tuned for more information about our summer 2015 program!
For more information, call Bridget at 630-815-2990, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or join us for one of the upcoming Group Training Sessions listed below.
|Sat, Nov 22||Group Training Session -- PB Team||7:30am||Recreation Drive, Chicago|
|Sat, Nov 29||Schaumburg Turkey Trot --
|8am||Elk Grove Village|
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
Team Challenge Endurance Manager
Illinois Carol Fisher Chapter
2200 East Devon Avenue, Suite 392
Des Plaines, IL 60018