Chicago, IL -- Illinois Carol Fisher Chapter
Summer 2015 Events!
Summer 2015 brings two adventures for Team Challenge Illinois as we train for the Jamestown Half Marathon in Newport, RI on July 12 and the Napa to Sonoma Half Marathon in Napa, CA on July 19.
The summer 2015 team will train at two locations -- at Recreation Drive along the lakefront in Chicago as well as on the prairie path in the western suburbs.
We will host local informational meetings in mid-March with training beginning at the end of March. Please click the button below to RSVP for an informational meeting. If you would like to set up a one-on-one meeting, please contact Bridget at email@example.com or 630/815-2990.
Information Meetings and Team Events!
|Informational Meeting||6:00pm||Whole Foods Market --
|Thursday, March 19||Informational Meeting||6:30pm||Whole Foods Market -- Schaumburg|
|Wednesday, March 25||Informational Meeting and Kick-off||6:00pm||LIncoln Square Lanes|
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
Team Challenge Endurance Manager
Illinois Carol Fisher Chapter
2200 East Devon Avenue, Suite 392
Des Plaines, IL 60018