Las Vegas, NV -- Southwest Chapter
Welcome to the Las Vegas Chapter Team Challenge Program
Join Team Challenge and make a difference in the lives of millions while you achieve something you may have never thought possible! Our tremendous coaches and mentors will guide you step-by-step from day one across the finish line. Our team has a fantastic 100% race-day success rate with athletes of all athletic backgrounds. You can do this!
We provide a comprehensive 14-week training program as well as informative clinics on all topics related to practicing and racing the Napa-to-Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon (July 19, 2015)! We will get you ready to successfully complete a half-marathon.
Team Vegas offers 2-3 weekly coached training sessions: 1-2 weeknight training walk/runs and a Saturday morning walk/run at various locations from Summerlin to Henderson and in-between. We're a social group and love getting breakfast or having a potluck after practice. All abilities are welcome! Join us to learn about walking, running or perfecting your skills. There is nothing better than walking, running, and CURING!
Become a part of our family and train for a half-marathon while helping cure Crohn's and colitis - join us at an info meeting below or contact Jimmy to set up a one-on-one meeting!
Upcoming Information Meetings:
Tuesday March 10- REI Henderson- 7pm
Thursday March 19- REI Boca Park- 7pm
Wednesday March 25- Total Wine and More (Henderson)- 6pm
Interested in a one on one meeting with Jimmy? Not a problem. Contact Jimmy at 808-224-0071 or email@example.com anytime.
Upcoming Team Challenge Event:
Napato-Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon - July 2015
Napa-to-Sonoma is the flagship event in the Wine Country Half Marathon Series. This popular race features a fast and scenic course starting at Cuvaison Carneros Winery and finishing in historic Sonoma Plaza in front of City Hall. The world-renowned Napa and Sonoma Valleys serve as the host of this event, offering the finest in wine country ambience and hospitality.
Looking for a fabulous way to support the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America? Look no further! Whether you're an experienced endurance athlete or lacing up your first pair of walking shoes, our coaches will prepare you for the event of a lifetime. The Las Vegas team trains together throughout the Winter with 14 weeks of amazing training, clinics and fun. RSVP for an Info Meeting to learn how you can get started today! All abilities are welcome: from beginners to seasoned athletes, our coaches will help you achieve your goals.
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
- Memories and friends to last a life time, all while supporting finding a cure for Crohn's & ulcerative colitis!