Take the Challenge to Change a Life
Las Vegas Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon - November 16, 2014 - Get ready to ROCK the STRIP with Team Challenge! This one-of-a-kind race shuts down the Las Vegas strip to make way for thousands of marathon and half marathon runners and walkers as them make their way through Vegas's night lights...That's right, this race is at night time! Enjoy a half marathon that only Vegas can provide with music, live bands, stage performers and so much more cheering you along on the 13.1 mile course.
Palm Beaches Half Marathon - December 7, 2014 - What better way to escape the winter blues with a trip to Florida's pristine beaches?! Enjoy a scenic course all along the ocean and then recover afterwards with an umbrella in your drink and your toes in the sand. Be a part of 13.1 miles along a place recognized as being one of the "premier destinations in the world" proclaimed by US Road Sports Founder Peter Handy.
Dallas Half Marathon - December 14, 2014 - You know what they say...Everything's bigger in Texas! Luckily for us their half marathons are still only 13.1 miles, but you know they know how to throw an event! The Dallas Half Marathon provides teammates with a course full of historic landmarks, beautiful scenery and cityscapes. See what all the hype is about by going with Team Challenge!
||Mercer Island Lid Park
2301 W Mercer Way
- Personalized fitness training by experienced, local coaches for 16 weeks
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Clinics on topics like nutrition, hydration, shoes & gear, and injury prevention
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Personal Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
- Memories and friends to last a life time, all while supporting finding a cure for Crohn's disease & ulcerative colitis!
In return, you will raise funds to help the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America reach its mission: To cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases.
Meredith Dennis at 425-451-8455425-451-8455 or email@example.com