Take the Challenge to Change a Life
Destination Races Flagship Event: The Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon on July 19, 2015 - This signature event sells out to the public in minutes! A beautiful point-to-point 13.1 mile course, this popular race features a fast and scenic route starting at Cuvaison Carneros Winery and finishing in historic Sonoma Plaza.
NEW RACES COMING SOON FOR 2015!
Check back often for updates on events and opportunities to join our team!
- Personalized fitness training by experienced, local coaches for 16 weeks
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with
- Clinics on topics like nutrition, hydration, shoes & gear, and injury prevention
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Personal Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
- Memories and friends to last a life time, all while supporting finding a cure for Crohn's disease & ulcerative colitis!
In return, you will raise funds to help the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America reach its mission: To cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases.
Meredith Dennis at 425-451-8455425-451-8455 or email@example.com